Homegoods is one of the most prominent brands in the field of home furnishing. If you are interested to know about Homegoods hours, then must have to heed this article. From cooking utensils to home appliances, Homegoods is the master of delivering these products. First, it launched as furniture retailing industry. The headquarter of this gigantic industry is in Framingham, Massachusetts in the U.S.
Home Goods hours vary a little during Sundays and on other important holidays. Therefore, it is important for you to know everything about HomeGoods hours today.The brand has clinched their popularity through their major commodities, such as furniture, cookery, bedding, homewares, etc. Multiple types of lighting merchandise are also available in their stores.
In this article, we shall provide you with ways of locating a HomeGoods store and inform you about Home Goods time of operation.
What is the Exact Timing Of Homegoods Hours?
The most impressive thing is that Homegoods maintains their opening and closing hours the same from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday it’s quite different from the usual hours. The entrance of Homegoods is unlocked for their valuable customers within 9.30 am in the morning. And the staffs usually say goodbye to their stores at 9.30 pm.
We all know that Sunday is generally considered a holiday. And for this, Homegoods on Sunday turn on their day at 11 am in the morning and lock the doors of their stores at 8 pm.
|Week of the Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||9.30 am||9.30 pm|
|Tuesday||9.30 am||9.30 pm|
|Wednesday||9.30 am||9.30 pm|
|Thursday||9.30 am||9.30 pm|
|Friday||9.30 am||9.30 pm|
|Saturday||9.30 am||9.30 pm|
|Sunday||11.00 am||8.00 pm|
HomeGoods hours Sunday is quite controversial as according to a few other sources the stores open at 10:00 am and close at the usual 9:30 pm.
What time does Homegoods Open Today?
Home Goods operates on a 12-hour basis on all weekdays and Saturdays. It opens at 9:30 am. The store hours remain constant for all locations.
What Time Homegoods Close?
9:30 pm is the standard time at which the HomeGoods stores close in all locations. A few might close a little later depending on the customer flow and demand but all HomeGoods stores try to follow the same 12-hour business hours format.
How to locate HomeGoods store?
It might be difficult to figure out the Home Goods hours at times and therefore we are here to help you. By following these steps mentioned below, you can easily know the business hours of the Home Goods store at your preferred location.
- Visit www.homegoods.com
- Locate the store locator option on the page or click on https://www.homegoods.com/international.html.
- Enter your zip code, city or state name in the search box.
- You will be displayed with a map pointing out all the stores in red.
- View the map properly and select your desired location.
- Click on “View more information.”
- A page consisting the directions of that particular HomeGoods store will appear along with additional information such as the store hours, the products available and any special offers/ discounts.
If you wish to avoid these steps, you can simply use Google Maps. Using this method, you can also gain information on customers’ reviews, detailed address and all other indicators that would enable you to locate the nearest Home Goods store in a hassle-free manner.
Yet another convenient option is to download the Home Goods Mobile App. You can download it from http://thegoods.homegoods.com/.
You will be able to explore each of the Home Goods store and browse through the items available. The special features of the app enable you to seek information beyond just HomeGoods hours.
Home Goods Holiday Hours
Since Home Goods is a company that takes care of your home decoration, you would be interested to know whether its gates are open on holidays. Note that Home Goods is open on the following holidays:
- Easter Monday
- Black Friday (extended hours)
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve + New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
On all these days, Home Goods stores follow the regular hours of operation, that is, 9:30 am to 9:30 pm. Expect HomeGoods to be closed on the following holidays:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
These are however subject to change. Make sure to confirm before visiting by following the steps mentioned in the previous section.
Some tips on shopping from Home Goods Hours:
- Weekdays are more suitable to go on a shopping spree in Home Goods. In fact, Tuesdays and Fridays are the best days. The staffs put special attention on new inventory which is why you can expect to get the best items.
- Discounts are a regular thing at Home Goods. The stores also give you an extra discount of any of the products that you wish to purchase is a little defective or damaged. Expect discounts between 10-28%.
- Look for red stickers on the items. It means that the specific products are from Marshalls or TJ Maxx which assures you of the good quality.
- Use the Home Goods app to browse the store beforehand. Check all the products virtually, compare the prices and quality. That is how you understand how good is the store’s advice for you. It is also less time consuming.
Also explore the spin off of Home Goods named HomeSense which sells unique pieces of couches light fixtures, etc.
Though it’s better to declare that sometimes the time may vary from one location to another. So it’ll be best for you to be updated with the official portal of Homegoods.