Are you also one of those people who always go to Seven-Eleven for any sort of food, snacks, drinks or medicines – then this article is just for you. Here we are going to discuss, Does 7 11 take Apple Pay?
In recent years, Apple Pay has been a widely accessed and trusted online payment app. Apple Pay has made its way to the payment options of many leading companies and brands of the world. 7 11 is one amongst them.
People also look:
If you are also an iPhone user, Apple Pay is the most convenient way of payment for you. You must have wondered – does 7 11 accept Apple Pay or not. To know more about this, keep reading.
Does 711 Take Apple Pay?
Yes, 7-Eleven now takes payment via Apple Pay. If 711 is your go-to place for regular groceries and quick snacks, then this information will come to your aid. We will be discussing easy Apple Pay payment methods at 7-Eleven for iPhone and Apple Watch users. Apple Pay is totally contactless, cardless and cashless. What is more convenient than going totally free of card and money?
How To Use Apple Pay at 711?
It is very easy to use Apple Pay to pay for your purchased items at 711, be it counter payment or self-checkout. In order to pay via Apple Pay, you need to set up the application on your device first. We are going to break the process down to make it easier for you–
- Download ‘Apple Pay’ from the Apple app store.
- Now you need to fill in the details of your card to start with transactions. To do that, go to ‘Settings’ of the app.
- Select the option called ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’.
- Now you can put in the details of your by clicking the ‘Add’ or ‘Add Cards’ button.
- Select debit card or credit card. And type card details.
- Do the verification as per the instruction. And you are all set to go.
- You can link your Apple Watch with your phone account as well.
Now you are all set to initiate the payment. There are several ways of paying through the Apple Pay. We will be discussing each one with details below. Follow as per your convenience.
How To Pay via Apple Pay at 7 11 In-store Counters?
It is always the easiest to be able to pay via your phone or smartwatch. Thanks to Apple Pay that you don’t need to bother at all about forgetting your wallet back at home. Go through the steps below and enjoy a hassle-free and contactless payment at 7-Eleven –
- First, let the staff or the cashier know that you are willing to pay via Apple Pay. They will show you the NFC Card Reader.
- Switch on the iPhone. Use Face ID or Touch ID feature to access Apple Pay. You may also use PIN.
- Let the cashier scan all your bought items. Once it is done, you will receive your payment details from the counter itself.
- All of Apple Pay payments are contactless. So, you need to bring your phone close to the card reader. Do not touch it.
- Hold it until the reader beeps and signals the payment clearance. The screen will show the confirmation. Your phone will make a ping sound as soon as the transaction happens.
How to do Apple Pay at 7 11 using Apple Watch?
Do you need to quickly grab a few essentials from 7/11 while returning home from gym, and don’t have your phone on you? Well, no need to worry. You can pay at their checkout counters with the Apple Watch on your wrist. It’s very easy to use Apple Pay from your smartwatch if you do the following –
- Switch on your smartwatch.
- Now you need to bring your Apple Watch close to the reader. Do not touch it.
- Hold it until the reader beeps and signals the payment clearance. The watch will also vibrate as soon as the payment completes.
Does My 7-Eleven App Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, 7 11 app also takes Apple Pay on their app named My 7-Eleven. Check out the process –
- Download the app from App Store.
- Log in or sign up.
- Link your Apple Pay with the app.
- Now you can transfer the amount from Apple Pay to My 7-Eleven app and spend conveniently.
Can I Get Cashback with Apple Pay at 7-Eleven?
An attractive aspect of paying via Apple Pay at 711 is the tempting cashback. You will just need your Apple Pay to be linked with your debit card and you can request a cashback while checking out.
But the 7-Eleven outlets can differ at the highest limit of the cashback amount. You can ask the staff or the store manager to know in detail. If you are a regular customer, there is a high chance of getting cash back.
Other 7 11 Payment Methods:
Apple Pay is not the only way of payment at 7/11. There are multiple of other methods to pay for your essentials from 711 such as –
- Google Pay
- 7-Eleven Wallet
- Personal Cheques
- Credit Card, Debit Card
- Other digital wallets supported by 7/11
- Valid 711 Gift Cards
Benefits of using Apple Pay at 711:
- It is safe and verified by iOS. Each transaction will have unique codes which further ensures the safety.
- Apple Pay service is very fast and easy. It saves your time more than any other digital wallets.
- Does not charge any extra service fee.
- Payment via Apple Pay enhances your chances to get occasional discounts. You may be lucky enough to enjoy some cashback or price off once in a while.
We hope this article has clarified all your queries regarding ‘Does 711 take Apple Pay?’ It is always safer to go digital rather than carrying your wallet and cards everywhere. Apple Pay is definitely a landmark in the digital payment world. It gives you a safe and quick-paying experience.
And now 7-Eleven and other brands like this let you use Apple Pay in all possible ways. You can easily understand and master the use of Apple Pay at 711 by following the steps we mentioned here. Now go shopping all equipped.