Who doesn’t love Dunkin Donuts? If you also believe in the supremacy of Dunkin when it comes to donuts, sweet beverages and other desserts, then stick with us. We are going to discuss – Does Dunkin take Apple Pay?
In recent years, Apple Pay has been a widely accessed and trusted online payment app. Apple Pay has made its way to the payment options of many leading companies and brands of the world. Dunkin Donuts is one amongst them.
People also look:
If you are also an iPhone user, Apple Pay is the most convenient way of payment for you. You must have wondered – does Dunkin accept Apple Pay or not? To know more about this, keep reading.
Does Dunkin Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Dunkin Donuts now takes payment via Apple Pay. If Dunkin’ is your favorite place to get delicious donuts or a cup of perfectly brewed coffee, then this article is for you. We will be discussing easy Apple Pay payment methods at Dunkin for iPhone and Apple Watch users. Apple Pay is totally contactless, cardless and cashless. What is more convenient than going totally free of card and money?
How To Use Apple Pay at Dunkin?
It is very easy to use Apple Pay to pay for your food at Dunkin’. In order to pay via Apple Pay, you need to set up the application on your device first. We are going to break the process down to make it even easier for you–
- Download ‘Apple Pay’ from the Apple app store.
- Now you need to fill in the details of your card to start with transactions. To do that, go to ‘Settings’ of the app.
- Select the option called ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’.
- Now you can put in the details of your by clicking the ‘Add’ or ‘Add Cards’ button.
- Select debit card or credit card. And type card details.
- Do the verification as per the instruction. And you are all set to go.
- You can link your Apple Watch with your phone account as well.
Now you are all set to initiate the payment. There are several ways of paying through Apple Pay. We will be discussing each one with detail below. Follow as per your convenience.
How To Use Apple Pay at Dunkin Checkout Counters?
It is always the easiest to be able to pay via your phone or smartwatch. Thanks to Apple Pay that you don’t need to bother at all about forgetting your wallet back at home. Go through the steps below and enjoy a hassle-free and contactless payment at Dunkin Donuts –
- First, let the staff or the cashier know that you are willing to pay via Apple Pay. They will show you the NFC Card Reader. Every Dunkin has card reader.
- Switch on the iPhone. Use Face ID or Touch ID feature to access Apple Pay. You may also use PIN.
- Let the cashier scan all your bought items. Once it is done, you will receive your payment details from the counter itself.
- All Apple Pay payments are contactless. So, you need to bring your phone close to the card reader. Do not touch it.
- Hold it until the reader beeps and signals the payment clearance. The screen will show the confirmation. Your phone will make a ping sound as soon as the transaction happens.
How to do Apple Pay at Dunkin using Apple Watch?
Do you often crave for a good coffee or a little sweet treat while returning home from gym, and don’t have your phone on you? Well, no need to worry. You can pay at Dunkin’s counters with the Apple Watch on your wrist. It’s very easy to use Apple Pay from your smartwatch if you do the following –
- Switch on your smartwatch
- Now you need to bring your Apple Watch close to the reader. Do not touch it.
- Hold it until the reader beeps and signals the payment clearance. The watch will also vibrate as soon as the payment completes.
Can I use Apple Pay on Dunkin Donuts App?
You can use Dunkin’s app to order your favorite snacks beforehand. In this way, you can avoid waiting in long queues. Just pay for your donut or coffee directly with Apple Pay and collect your order on the way. This is effective for pick-up, drive-through, carryout, etc.
- Download the Dunkin Donut app from App Store.
- Log in or sign up.
- Press ‘Order’.
- Select the food items.
- Click ‘Pay’
- While checking out choose ‘Apple Pay’ as payment method.
Does Dunkin Allow Apple Pay for Pick-up/Drive-thru?
Dunkin Donuts take Apple Pay for their pick-up and drive-thru orders as well. If you are in hurry, just order and pay through their app and pick up your order while driving. And Dunkin take Apple Pay for those drive-thru and pick-up orders.
Can I Get Cashback with Apple Pay at Dunkin?
An attractive aspect of paying via Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts is the tempting cashback. You will just need your Apple Pay to be linked with your debit card and you can request a cashback while checking out. But the Dunkin outlets can differ at the highest limit of the cashback amount. You can ask the staff/cashier or the store manager to know in detail. If you are a regular customer, there is a high chance of getting cash back.
Other Dunkin Payment Methods:
Apple Pay is not the only way of payment at Dunkin. Check out the other options –
- Google Pay
- Credit Card, Debit Card
- Dunkin’ Card
- Other digital wallets supported by Dunkin
- Valid Dunkin Donuts Gift Cards
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Dunkin:
- It is safe and verified by iOS. Each transaction will have unique codes which further ensures safety.
- Apple Pay service is very fast and easy. It saves your time more than any other digital wallet.
- Does not charge any extra service fee.
- Payment via Apple Pay enhances your chances to get occasional discounts. You may be lucky enough to enjoy some cashback or price off once in a while.
In A Nutshell:
We hope this article has clarified all your queries regarding ‘Does Dunkin take Apple Pay?’ It is always safer to go digital rather than carrying your wallet and cards everywhere. Apple Pay is definitely a landmark in the digital payment world. It gives you a safe and quick-paying experience.
And now Dunkin’ and other brands like this let you use Apple Pay in all possible ways. You can easily understand the use of Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts by following the steps we mentioned here. Now go grab your snacks from Dunkin’ and pay with Apple Pay.