Walmart is a popularly known multinational retail store of America that serves various merchandise items at a very reasonable price. Whereas PayPal is a multinational American company that offers online payment systems. Now, many wonder Does Walmart Take PayPal! The answer is YES, absolutely. Walmart does consider PayPal as one of their payment methods and this helped many to take a breath of relief around the globe.
The decision of collaboration between the two big companies has been praised by millions of users and customers.
People also look:
Now customers will be able to choose their PayPal account for purchasing items from Walmart stores and E-Commerce sites.
How to Use PayPal in Walmart Store?
Does Walmart accept PayPal credit? It’s been a long since PayPal is being accepted by Walmart wholeheartedly, so as of now, the question has got no base at all. PayPal is now offering credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards, so one can easily make payment through one of these. The process of using PayPal in the Walmart Store follows as –
- First, one needs to open a PayPal account for using it at Walmart.
- For opening a PayPal account, one does not need to visit their home branch of bank, instead they can do it from anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- After creating a PayPal account, you do not need to connect it with for preferable bank account in a hurry. Just relax.
- Whenever you feel the need to do shopping, before that, you need to connect your PayPal account with your preferable bank account for transaction of money.
- After the successful linking of the bank account with the PayPal one, you are free to visit any store of Walmart for purchasing items.
- At the Walmart store, at the time of payment, you will be asked to choose your payment method, there you can choose PayPal and proceed further.
How to Use PayPal in Walmart Online?
Does Walmart take PayPal online? Does Walmart take PayPal credit online? – Now, you do not need to bother yourself thinking so much about all these, Walmart does accept everything on the questions. Here is the process of shopping online using PayPal –
- Go to Walmart’s website, choose items, add them on your cart and finally when you are done, just click ‘check out’.
- Then you will be directed to a page where you will have to fill in your personal details and your preferable mode of delivery.
- After that the payment page will be opened and on that page click on ‘more’ and select PayPal. Sign in into your PayPal account for confirming the transaction. And here you go, you have successfully paid through your PayPal account.
Can I Withdraw Money From My PayPal Account At Walmart?
The answer is yes. By paying $3 (for every withdrawal) you can withdraw money from 3900 Walmart’s stores. One can complete the procedure in two ways, PayPal Cash Card (for this, visit an ATM) and PayPal app. For PayPal app use these steps –
- Opening the app select ‘get cash’.
- Enter your amount.
- Click on ‘generate code’.
- Visit any of Walmart’s MoneyCenters or Service Desks (in-store) with that code; you will get your money.
How Do I Add Money To My PayPal Account?
Just like withdrawal, one can add money too into their account.
- Just open PayPal App on your mobile.
- Click on ‘add cash’, choose ‘Walmart’ and then select ‘generate barcode’.
- Visit one of the Walmart stores and show the code to the cashier, hand them over the cash and you are done.
Now that you know everything about the procedure of using PayPal Walmart, just relax and start shopping without any worries.