Home Depot is an American home improvement and requirements specialty company that provides with necessary tools, machines, appliances and other products for the maintenance of your home. Price Match Policy is a big money saver and you must have wondered – Does Home Depot Price Match?
They also come with required services and shipments. It is probably the largest distributed chain of home improvement company in the States. If you are also one of those people who are going to have their homes decorated or renovated, then this article is for you.
People also look: Best Buy Price-Match Guarantee | Walmart Price Match Policy
We have come up with the answer to your question. Here you can clear all your doubts and queries regarding the same.
Does Home Depot Price Match?
Home Depot has their own price matching policy which is made especially for their customers to avail the best price for all the available products and services. Now, what is Home Depot Price Match? Let us break that down for you.
Home Depot Price Adjustment gives you the chance to compare the price of their products with other retailers. And in case you find a better deal somewhere else, Home Depot will match that price for you.
So, does “Home Depot Price Match?” – a simple answer will be ‘Yes’. This sound very easy but there are a few nitty-gritties about Home Depot’s price match policy. Such as how to analyze the best price of an item and what brands and which retailers come under the policy. Get it all cleared by reading this article further.
Does Home Depot Price Adjustment in 2022?
Yes. Home Depot Price adjustment policy was active in 2021 during the lockdown. Even now, in 2022, they still have their price match policy for their customers.
How Does Home Depot Price Guarantee Work?
Home Depot claims to give you the best price possible. Home Depot’s price matching system is customer-friendly and easy to understand. You just have to keep a few points in mind. Let’s see what are the steps to do price match at Home Depot to get the best price of everything –
- Home Depot Price adjustment works in 2 different ways – online and in-store.
- If you can come up with a lower price from any other local retail store or online website than the one available on Home Depot, they will match the price for you and even beat it by 10% extra off.
- The customer has to ensure that the product he/she is requesting a price match for has to be identical to the Home Depot product in concern.
- The product of price match has to be an in-stock product.
- The associates or the manager of that specific store has the final say over the price matching.
- You need to ask for a price match either you are shopping online or in-store. Home Depot’s price match does not work on its own. You have to call customer care or ask one of their staff. They will crosscheck your request and then approve of the price matching.
As mentioned above, Home Depot price adjustment is different for online and offline. We will be discussing about both the types.
How to Do Home Depot Online Price Match?
Home Depot online price match is applied only on the products that are there on the website homedepot.ca. If you want to compare with other websites while shopping online, you will have to follow the following steps –
- Select your product from Home Depot online website and search for a better price on other retailers’ websites.
- The product from the competitor’s page needs to be exactly similar to the product in concern.
- Price match is not eligible for products out of stock.
- Connect with Home Depot Customer Care in order to request for a price match.
- They will ask you for the following information regarding the products –
- Brand name
- Model number
- Link to the homedepot.ca product
- The complete web address to the product on the competitor’s website/ a copy of the competitor’s current flyer
- Details of the price difference
- If the product with the lower price matches all the terms and conditions of Home Depot Price Match Policy, they will grant your request and you will get your product from Home Depot itself in that price.
How to Do Home Depot Offline Price Match?
Home Depot in-store price matches are a little different from the online price matches. Customers who like to visit Home Depot stores themselves and check all the products with their own eyes can also request a price match. Now let’s see what are the steps to do that –
- If you find a lower price of the product in concern from another local store or website of any other retailer, you can request a price match.
- You have to go to the billing desk and ask them for a price match.
- They will ask for a proof of the lower price. It can be through a flyer, printout or photo mentioning the price, product name, brand name, model number etc. In case of website, you need to give them the proper link to the website and the product.
- The staffs or the manager will decide if the request for price match is eligible or not.
What is Beat by 10% for Home Depot Retail Stores Price Adjustment?
Home Depot’s price match has the 10% price beat policy. Home Depot claims that they will beat the price of the competitor by 10%. In that way, you won’t only get a better price than the available price but also the lowest one possible. But keep in mind that this 10% offer is not applicable on online products.
Which Products Are Excluded from Home Depot Price Match?
Home Depot has an exclusion list that includes products that are not qualified for their price match –
- Customized products from other retailers.
- Products that are not available for shipping
- Wholesale discount price products
- Clearance sale products
- Price that is offered by a third-party site
- Discounts or sales that has already expired
- Gift card or coupon discount on any product.
- Open-box, reconditioned, refurbished products.
- Items with inflated shipping charges
We hope that you have got the answer to ‘Does Home Depot Price Match?’ The price match policy is specially designed for customers like you who trust Home with the best quality and best price.
With the price adjustment, you can get the best deal and that too in one place. If you consider these few conditions that we discussed here, you are all good to go and avail the cheapest price for your favorite products and service at Home Depot.